Top Gun Attorney passed in the top 10% of all times, the New York bar exam to become an Attorney.
Mr. Ben Ezra specializes in all aspects of Immigration and Nationality Law, and Federal Litigation Cases. He graduated from Manchester University where he received his Bachelor of Laws. He has extensive experience in all areas of Immigration and Nationality Law.
Mr. Ben Ezra is a member of the New York Supreme Court, and the American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA).
Mr. Ben Ezra passed his bar exam in the U.S in the top 10% in the Nation.
Mr. Ben Ezra is fluent in both English and Hebrew.
Mr. Ben Ezra handled over 16 years thousands of Immigration cases in person, including deportation defense, Immigration court appearances, marriage interviews, asylum hearings, citizenship interviews and citizenship hearings on appeal with close to 100% success rate.
- Member of the New York Supreme Court
- Member of the Federal Bar Association
- Member of the Israeli Bar Association
- Member of AILA – American Immigration Lawyer Association
- Member of the American Bar Association
- Spanish (Basic)
- Arabic (Basic)
Professional Association and Memberships
- Member of the United States Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit
- Member of the Southern District of New York
- Member of the Eastern District of New York
Honors and Awards
Passed the New York Bar Exam in the top 10%