Mr. Ben Ezra handles Immigration and Nationality Law. He graduated from Manchester University where he received his Bachelor of Laws. He has extensive experience in both Immigration and Nationality Law.
Mr. Ben Ezra is a member of the New York Supreme Court, and the American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA).
Mr. Ben Ezra is fluent in both English and Hebrew.
Mr. Ben Ezra has handled a large amount of Immigration cases in person, including deportation defense, Immigration court appearances, marriage interviews, asylum hearings, citizenship interviews and citizenship hearings on appeal with high success rates (in most cases).
- Member of the New York Supreme Court
- Member of the Federal Bar Association
- Member of the Israeli Bar Association
- Member of AILA – American Immigration Lawyer Association
- Member of the American Bar Association
Professional Association and Memberships
- Member of the United States Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit
- Member of the Southern District of New York
- Member of the Eastern District of New York